— Become a Sponsor or Patron
Sponsors and Patrons are important to the success of the Myopia Horse Show. Funds raised by the show help local land conservation organizations such as the Essex Country Trail Association.
BECOME A SPONSOR!
design you trust resume
dutasteride 05 mg
strategic planning paper
thesis topics ideas mba
writing essay help
topics of essay for competitive exams
ordering viagra mail illegal
score gre essay
viagra cialis ou
custom course work editing site us
go to link
apa format paper purdue owl
college student homework help
how do i fix my email on my iphone 7
writing technical papers
advertisement essay thesis
case study business research
research paper methodology
thesis history paper
Download the 2019 Sponsorship Contract Here (PDF)
Download the 2019 Sponsorship Levels and Benefits Here (PDF)
Great Exposure for Your Company or Organization
The show format is a terrific opportunity for Sponsors to build company awareness, support their local community, and enjoy the many social benefits the show has to offer. Our Sponsors are recognized throughout the show, and included in our promotional materials.
Affluent and Enthusiastic Audience
The Myopia Horse Show enjoys affluent audiences and participants which allows Sponsors to create a positive, lasting impression that results in significant return for your investment.
- Trophy Presentation: As a sponsor, you will enter the ring to present the winners with their ribbons and gifts. A complimentary photo to commemorate the award will be presented.
- Title of Class or Division: The class/division will be named after you or your company.
- Corporate Recognition: Your company name will be featured on all media and printed items as a sponsor.
- Web Site: Logo and company name displayed on www.myopiahorseshow.org.
- Main Ring Banner: Your company logo on a banner displayed in the main ring.
- Patrons’ Luncheon: An elegant, ring-side luncheon on Saturday, August 30, for sponsors and patrons.
- VIP Parking: VIP parking passes to the show.
- Event Broadcast: Your company name mentioned during Live Broadcast at the event.
2019 Sponsorship Levels
Various sponsorships are available, and can be tailored to suit your needs.
- PATRON – $150.00
One ticket to Patrons Luncheon, VIP Parking.
- CLASS – $350.00
Two tickets to Patrons Luncheon, VIP Parking, mention in materials, banner space at show and presentation of class ribbons.
- STAKE CLASS – $700.00
Four tickets to Sponsors’ Luncheon, VIP Parking, mention in materials, banner space at show and presentation of prizes.
- DIVISION/PREMIER CLASS – $1,200.00
Six tickets to Sponsors’ Luncheon, VIP Parking, mention in materials and over loudspeaker, banner space at show and presentation of Championship ribbons.
- DERBY OR CLASSIC – $2,500.00
Ten tickets to Sponsors’ Luncheon, VIP Parking, mention in materials and over loudspeaker, banner space at show and presentation of Prizes.
- HUNT NIGHT – $3,000.00
Ten tickets to Sponsors’ Luncheon, VIP Parking, mention in materials and over loudspeaker, banner space at show and presentation of Prizes throughout the night.
- SPONSOR TENT – $5,000.00
Two tables of eight at Sponsors’ Luncheon on Saturday and under the tent on Sunday, VIP Parking, mention in materials and over loudspeaker and banner space at show.
BECOME A SPONSOR!
Without Patron support, the Myopia Horse Show wouldn’t be possible. Through your support, the wonderful charities which benefit from these shows can continue their work as they help enrich our community.
For more information about becoming a Sponsor or a Patron, contact:
Lauren Norton, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about becoming a vendor, contact:
Cinda McDonald, email: email@example.com.